Our Customers Break Records; Want to join a high-performing team?
- Our mission is to help our customers grow. We drive profitable, sustainable growth by implementing outcome-focused technology solutions on the Salesforce platform
- We are passionate about our customers’ success and have a proven track-record for delivering results that drive our customer’s growth in revenue, profitability and enterprise value.
- We work with our customers at eye-level, as business partners. We are confident in achieving outstanding results and treasure our long-standing customer relationships. It’s greatly rewarding to experience our customers’ success and have the pleasure to support them in achieving their personal and professional goals.
The Challenges You Will Face
- You will join a small and elite team. That means you will learn a lot, carry varied responsibilities quickly and have the opportunity to work with executives and leaders.
- The work you will be doing requires strong communication skills and the intellectual curiosity to understand the business of our customers and the challenges they face.
- You will work in a no-nonsense environment, where everyone is passionate about results that we can all be proud of.
- You are expected to demonstrate a relentless pursuit of your craft. You need to be willing to spend the extra time to find the elegantly simple solution.
- You will need to demonstrate the business acumen and technical expertise required to implement a modern solution leveraging Salesforce.com as a platform (PaaS).
- You are expected to apply solid programming disciplines and best practices and use the Scrum development methodology on all projects and engagements.
Doing the Right Things
- You have at least 4 years of development experience, which you will leverage to perform object-oriented analysis, design and programming activities
- You will apply strong experience and working knowledge of Salesforce declarative development, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL / SOSL query languages and related technologies
- You are comfortable working directly with end customers to inform them on the minute details of security and governance in the Salesforce ecosystem and help them implement controls to enhance their security posture
- You will make decisions methodically and account for desired results and ROI
- You will work with customers (internal & external) to develop requirements in a direct and confident way. You will lean into the solution by showing prototypes quickly to engender better conversations.
- You will be an authority on technical design, creating simple and intuitive solutions to complex business and technical problems
- You care about improving our customer’s overall business performance and security posture
How You Can Measure Your Success
- Customers love working with you. They trust your input and guidance.
- You lead the creation of technical solutions that are simple and intuitive.
- You will have a positive impact on our customers business, as measured by ROI and other KPIs.
- You will quickly integrate with the team and foster positive and collaborative relationships.
- You will continuously learn and contribute to your personal and professional growth.